By Dr Harsih Kumar Gupta,Kiran Gupta
Read Online or Download A Textbook o Energy, Environment, Ethics and Society PDF
Best environmental technology & engineering books
No description to be had
This ebook is a firsthand research into water administration in a fast-growing zone of the arid American West. It provides 3 states that experience followed the conjunctive administration of groundwater and floor water to make assets move additional in serving humans and the surroundings. but conjunctive administration has a unique historical past, been practiced otherwise, and produced diversified results in every one nation.
Drought is among the most likely effects of weather switch in lots of areas of the area. including an elevated call for for water assets to provide the world's transforming into inhabitants, it represents a very likely disastrous possibility to water offers, agriculture and meals construction, resulting in famine and environmental degradation.
This quantity includes peer-reviewed papers from the 3rd global Landslide discussion board prepared via the foreign Consortium on Landslides (ICL) in June 2014. the total choice of papers from the Forum is released in 3 full-color volumes and one mono-color quantity.
- Water Regimes: Beyond the public and private sector debate (Earthscan Studies in Water Resource Management)
- Society & Its Environment:Intr: An Introduction
- Economic and Environmental Impact of Free Trade in East and South East Asia
- Groundwater Recharge with Reclaimed Water: An Epidemiologic Assessment in Los Angeles County,1987-1991: An Epidemiologic Assessment in Los Angeles County, 1987-91
- Voices from a disused quarry: An oral history of the Centre for Alternative Technology
- The Science of Water: Concepts and Applications, Third Edition
Additional info for A Textbook o Energy, Environment, Ethics and Society