By Michael I Ojovan,William E. Lee
- The totally revised moment version specializes in middle applied sciences and has an built-in method of immobilization and hazards
- Each bankruptcy makes a speciality of a special matrix utilized in nuclear waste immobilization: cement, bitumen, glass and new materials
- Keeps an important matters surrounding nuclear waste - comparable to therapy schemes and applied sciences and disposal - on the forefront
Read Online or Download An Introduction to Nuclear Waste Immobilisation (Elsevier Insights) PDF
Best environmental technology & engineering books
No description to be had
This booklet is a firsthand research into water administration in a fast-growing sector of the arid American West. It offers 3 states that experience followed the conjunctive administration of groundwater and floor water to make assets cross additional in serving humans and the surroundings. but conjunctive administration has a unique historical past, been practiced otherwise, and produced assorted results in every one kingdom.
Drought is likely one of the most probably results of weather swap in lots of areas of the realm. including an elevated call for for water assets to provide the world's growing to be inhabitants, it represents a very likely disastrous chance to water offers, agriculture and meals creation, resulting in famine and environmental degradation.
This quantity comprises peer-reviewed papers from the 3rd international Landslide discussion board prepared via the foreign Consortium on Landslides (ICL) in June 2014. the total choice of papers from the Forum is released in 3 full-color volumes and one mono-color quantity.
- Pesticides: Evaluation of Environmental Pollution
- Energy Science and Applied Technology ESAT 2016: Proceedings of the International Conference on Energy Science and Applied Technology (ESAT 2016), Wuhan, China, June 25-26, 2016
- A Practical Guide to Air Quality Compliance
- Rodent Pests and Their Control, 2nd Edition
- Securing Potable Water Following A Disaster
- Handbook of Waste Management and Co-Product Recovery in Food Processing: 2 (Woodhead Publishing Series in Food Science, Technology and Nutrition)
Additional info for An Introduction to Nuclear Waste Immobilisation (Elsevier Insights)