By Inge Koch
Read Online or Download Analysis of Multivariate and High-Dimensional Data (Cambridge Series in Statistical and Probabilistic Mathematics) PDF
Best probability & statistics books
This quantity is the 1st book-length therapy of model-based geostatistics. The textual content is expository, emphasizing statistical tools and purposes instead of the underlying mathematical conception. Analyses of datasets from a variety of clinical contexts function prominently, and simulations are used to demonstrate theoretical effects.
Statistical equipment in meals and shopper examine, moment version, remains to be the one booklet to concentration completely at the statistical options utilized in sensory checking out of meals, prescribed drugs, cosmetics, and different purchaser items. This new version contains the latest purposes of statistical tools, and contours major updates in addition to new chapters.
Quantitative equipment and functions in GIS integrates GIS, spatial research, and quantitative how to deal with numerous concerns in socioeconomic reviews and public coverage. equipment variety from easy regression research to complex issues resembling linear programming and process of equations. functions differ from regular topics in city and neighborhood research - exchange zone research, accessibility measures, research of neighborhood progress styles, land use simulation - to matters regarding crime and future health analyses.
Swap of Time and alter of degree offers a complete account of 2 subject matters which are of specific importance in either theoretical and utilized stochastics: random switch of time and alter of likelihood legislation. Random swap of time is vital to realizing the character of assorted stochastic techniques, and offers upward push to attention-grabbing mathematical effects and insights of value for the modeling and interpretation of empirically saw dynamic approaches.
- Search Methodologies: Introductory Tutorials in Optimization and Decision Support Techniques
- Analysis of Qualitative Data: New Developments: 2 (The Analysis of Qualitative Data Series)
- Scheduling of Resource-Constrained Projects (Operations Research/Computer Science Interfaces Series)
- Quasi-Least Squares Regression (Chapman & Hall/CRC Monographs on Statistics & Applied Probability)
- Tychastic Measure of Viability Risk
- An Introduction to Statistical Computing: A Simulation-based Approach (Wiley Series in Computational Statistics)
Extra resources for Analysis of Multivariate and High-Dimensional Data (Cambridge Series in Statistical and Probabilistic Mathematics)