By Ian J. Bateman,Andrew A. Lovett,Julii S. Brainard
Read Online or Download Applied Environmental Economics: A GIS Approach to Cost-Benefit Analysis PDF
Best environmental technology & engineering books
No description on hand
This e-book is a firsthand research into water administration in a fast-growing sector of the arid American West. It provides 3 states that experience followed the conjunctive administration of groundwater and floor water to make assets move additional in serving humans and the surroundings. but conjunctive administration has a unique historical past, been practiced another way, and produced diverse results in each one nation.
Drought is among the most probably results of weather swap in lots of areas of the realm. including an elevated call for for water assets to provide the world's becoming inhabitants, it represents a in all likelihood disastrous chance to water provides, agriculture and nutrients creation, resulting in famine and environmental degradation.
This quantity includes peer-reviewed papers from the 3rd global Landslide discussion board prepared through the foreign Consortium on Landslides (ICL) in June 2014. the full choice of papers from the Forum is released in 3 full-color volumes and one mono-color quantity.
- Choosing Environmental Policy: Comparing Instruments and Outcomes in the United States and Europe
- Groundwater Optimization Handbook: Flow, Contaminant Transport, and Conjunctive Management
- Handbook of Pollution Prevention and Cleaner Production Vol. 3: Best Practices in the Agrochemical Industry
- Hydrodynamics VI: Theory and Applications: Proceedings of the 6th International Conference on Hydrodynamics
- Moving Toward Resource Recovery Facilities
Additional info for Applied Environmental Economics: A GIS Approach to Cost-Benefit Analysis