By Karl F. Nordstrom
Read Online or Download Beach and Dune Restoration PDF
Best environmental technology & engineering books
No description to be had
This e-book is a firsthand research into water administration in a fast-growing zone of the arid American West. It offers 3 states that experience followed the conjunctive administration of groundwater and floor water to make assets pass extra in serving humans and the surroundings. but conjunctive administration has a special heritage, been practiced in a different way, and produced diversified results in every one kingdom.
Drought is likely one of the most probably outcomes of weather swap in lots of areas of the area. including an elevated call for for water assets to provide the world's transforming into inhabitants, it represents a probably disastrous hazard to water provides, agriculture and meals creation, resulting in famine and environmental degradation.
This quantity includes peer-reviewed papers from the 3rd global Landslide discussion board equipped through the overseas Consortium on Landslides (ICL) in June 2014. the entire number of papers from the Forum is released in 3 full-color volumes and one mono-color quantity.
- Internationale Klimapolitik rund um die Entstehung des Kyoto-Protokolls (German Edition)
- Environmental Planning for Oceans and Coasts: Methods, Tools, and Technologies (Geotechnologies and the Environment)
- Risk Based Design for Safe Development of Reliable and Environmentally Friendly Inland Water Transportation System
- Water for Food Security and Well-being in Latin America and the Caribbean: Social and Environmental Implications for a Globalized Economy (Earthscan Studies in Water Resource Management)
- Water and Agricultural Sustainability Strategies
- Kraftwerk Küste: Wie der Wind den Norden stark macht (German Edition)
Additional resources for Beach and Dune Restoration