Archive For The “Environmental Technology Engineering” Category
By Lothar Mueller,Abdulla Saparov,Gunnar Lischeid
By Mark M. Benjamin,Desmond F. Lawler
Explains the elemental idea and arithmetic of water and wastewater therapy processes
By rigorously explaining either the underlying conception and the underlying arithmetic, this article permits readers to completely snatch the basics of actual and chemical remedy methods for water and wastewater. through the ebook, the authors use particular examples to demonstrate real-world demanding situations and their ideas, together with step by step mathematical calculations. each one bankruptcy ends with a suite of difficulties that permit readers to place their wisdom into perform by means of constructing and interpreting advanced techniques for the elimination of soluble and particulate fabrics that allows you to make sure the protection of our water supplies.
Designed to provide readers a deep figuring out of the way water therapy strategies truly paintings, Water caliber Engineering explores:
- Application of mass balances in non-stop move platforms, permitting readers to appreciate and are expecting adjustments in water quality
- Processes for removal soluble contaminants from water, together with remedy of municipal and commercial wastes
- Processes for elimination particulate fabrics from water
- Membrane procedures to take away either soluble and particulate materials
Following the dialogue of mass balances in non-stop movement platforms within the first a part of the booklet, the authors clarify and examine water remedy procedures in next chapters via environment forth the suitable mass stability for the method, reactor geometry, and circulation trend lower than consideration.
With its many examples and challenge units, Water caliber Engineering is suggested as a textbook for graduate classes in actual and chemical remedy techniques for water and wastewater. by means of drawing jointly the newest examine findings and practices, this article is additionally instructed for pro environmental engineers looking for a latest point of view on water and wastewater remedy processes.
By United Nations Economic Commission for Europe,United Nations Publications
By N. Schulte
By Alain Haurie,Laurent Viguier
This e-book experiences different ways used to version the dynamic interactions among weather and economies, and proposes new avenues of analysis. Its fourteen chapters care for numerous features of the development of built-in evaluate types, both through coupling financial progress and weather switch modules, or utilizing mathematical types of viability or dynamic online game conception to symbolize the interactions among the area areas concerned.
By Ulrike Busch
By Lester B. Lave,Eugene P. Seskin
By Anjal Prakash,Saravanan V S,Jayati Chourey
The interlacing of water and healthiness exists at any place human wellbeing and fitness is adversely affected, at once or not directly, through alterations within the caliber and volume of water. those antagonistic results are associated with poverty, surroundings, and infrastructure within the total socio-political and economic-developmental context.
The publication appears to be like on the linkage among water and health and wellbeing in an built-in demeanour, and isn't in line with the 'absence of sickness' syndrome. The healing, preventive, and adaptive features of the public-health challenge have additionally been delved into. between different components, the articles care for water and well-being on the subject of water provide, sanitation, water pollutants, normal mess ups, urbanization, and industrialization.
Armed with the most recent study and case reports from South Asia, the e-book demands a accomplished realizing and higher integration of water and healthiness concerns within the area.
Interlacing Water and Human health and wellbeing is the 3rd quantity within the Water in South Asia sequence released by way of SAGE and South Asia Consortium for Interdisciplinary Water assets stories (SaciWATERs).
By Yuriy Posudin
• Profiles the main smooth tools and tools for atmosphere keep watch over and monitoring
• Gives an evaluate of biotic and abiotic components and their impression on caliber of surroundings and indoor air, soil, water
• Provides a quick description of the most climatic (pressure, wind, temperature, humidity, precipitation, sun radiation), atmospheric, hydrographic, and edaphic factors
• Covers a variety environmental tools and instrumentation together with these utilized in the fields of meteorology, pollution, water caliber, soil technology and more
• Supplied with sensible routines, difficulties, and checks that might support the reader to profit extra deeply contents of the book
By Robert W. Righter