By Walter Leal Filho
Read or Download Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management (Climate Change Management) PDF
Similar environmental technology & engineering books
No description to be had
This e-book is a firsthand research into water administration in a fast-growing area of the arid American West. It provides 3 states that experience followed the conjunctive administration of groundwater and floor water to make assets cross additional in serving humans and the surroundings. but conjunctive administration has a unique historical past, been practiced in a different way, and produced varied results in every one kingdom.
Drought is among the most likely outcomes of weather switch in lots of areas of the area. including an elevated call for for water assets to provide the world's becoming inhabitants, it represents a in all probability disastrous risk to water provides, agriculture and nutrients creation, resulting in famine and environmental degradation.
This quantity includes peer-reviewed papers from the 3rd international Landslide discussion board geared up through the foreign Consortium on Landslides (ICL) in June 2014. the entire choice of papers from the Forum is released in 3 full-color volumes and one mono-color quantity.
- Air Pollutant Deposition and Its Effects on Natural Resources in New York State
- Air Pollution and Turbulence: Modeling and Applications
- Seismic Applications of Acoustic Reciprocity
- Tapping the Markets: Opportunities for Domestic Investments in Water and Sanitation for the Poor (Directions in Development)
- World Heritage
- Designing Renewable Energy Systems: A Life Cycle Assessment Approach
Additional resources for Climate Change and Disaster Risk Management (Climate Change Management)